Though weddingÂ rings are traditionally meant to symbolize love and commitment, not everyone relishes the idea of wearing a piece of metal on their finger for the rest of eternity.
In fact, there are several women who choose not to wear a wedding ring at all and their reasoning might just surprise you.
1. Sometimes it’s regret.
2. Tattoos are more permanent.
3. Work makes it dangerous.
4. Skin sensitivity is a real problem.
5. Some people don’t like the feeling of being owned.
6. JewelryÂ isn’t for everyone.
7. It’s unsanitary.
8. Their wedding ring just doesn’t fit.
9. The fear of losing it.
10. It’s too big.
11. Some people just hate rings.
12. Pregnancy causes your fingers to swell.
13. It gets in the way.
14. She wants to flirt.
15. It was dangerous.
16. It’s a mutual agreement.
17. Sometimes you need a thrill.
18. The attention is nice.
19. They don’t want to risk damaging it.
20. Metal allergies are no joke.